How much does it cost to live in Hidden Pines Cooperative?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- After purchasing your home, each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance and the ROC's mortgage payments.
- The current lot rent is $375 per month which includes park maintenance and trash collection.
- The second charge is a one-time refundable membership fee of $200. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent.
- The resident-homeowners of Hidden Pines vote on all budget related decisions, including the rent.
- Hidden Pines charges a non-refundable application fee of $25 per adult living in the household. Find an application here.